+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
ULTITUBE D5 100 PRO RGB Reservoir for D5 PumpsExpansion tank with 230 ml capacity from aqua computer. The reservoir is compatible with D5 pumps from different manufacturers and made of resistant borosilicate glass and offers many well thought-out features. With the universal mounting bracket, the reservoir can be mounted vertically or horizontally.
The features of the ULTITUBE D5 100 PRO reservoir for D5 pumps at a glance:
- Expansion tank from aqua computer with 230 ml capacity
- For D5 pumps from all manufacturers
- Resistant borosilicate glass and acetal
- Removable stainless steel filter in the base
- Integrated pressure compensation membrane in the lid
- RGB LED lighting through RGBpx ring
- Fastening material for vertical and horizontal mounting included
The features of the ULTITUBE D5 100 PRO reservoir for D5 pumps in detail
The ULTITUBE D5 100 PRO reservoir from aqua computer is equipped with a tube made of borosilicate glass . In contrast to commonly used plexiglass, borosilicate glass has a very high hardness and scratch resistance . In addition, it has excellent chemical and thermal resistance and expands very little when exposed to heat.
Both ends of the glass tube are firmly connected with metal rings made of black anodized aluminum , which do not come into contact with the cooling medium. Thanks to the clever design, there is no need for inner struts or additional pipes. The lid and the base of the ULTITUBE 100 D5 are made of resistant acetal and are screwed to the aluminum rings and the tube.
The glass tube has a wall thickness of 5 mm and an outer diameter of 65 mm. A filter made of stainless steel wire mesh is integrated in the base of the reservoir . The filter retains particles and eliminates annoying air bubbles. The filter element is easily removable and can be cleaned under running water.
A digitally addressable RGB LED lighting is includedincluded in the form of an LED ring with 13 RGB LEDs. The RGBpx ring can be easily slid over the container and illuminates the terms and conditions and the coolant. The silicone manufacturing diffusely breaks the LED light and minimizes unsightly LED spots. The RGBpx ring has an input and an output, which means that several LED rings can be connected to form a chain.
The seal in the lid of the expansion tank is designed as a molded rubber part for easy assembly and is therefore securely positioned when the lid is screwed on. In addition, an almost invisible pressure compensation membrane is integrated in the cover , which continuously compensates for pressure fluctuations caused by temperature changes without coolant being able to escape.
The ULTITUBE D5 100 PRO is compatible with D5 pumps from different manufacturers. The pump is attached to the bottom of the expansion tank via an aluminum ring. The terms and conditions can be mounted on a side or rear wall, as well as standing. Appropriate brackets and matching fastening material as well as four soft rubber decouplers are included in the scope of delivery.
Attention: It is not possible to use the expansion tank without a pump. An Aqua Computer control unit with RGBpx output is required to operate the RGBpx LED ring.
without pump: 72 x 160 x 72 mm (W x H x D)
with D5 pump: 72 x 200 x 72 mm (W x H x D)
with D5 NEXT pump: 72 x 215 x 72 mm (W x H x T)
- Diameter of glass tube: 65 mm
(no pump included, all dimensions without fastening material)
- Material: Borosilicate glass (tube), acetal (lid, base), aluminum (rings), stainless steel (filter), silicone (RGBpx ring)
- Filling volume: 230 ml
- Connections: 2x G1 / 4 inches
- 1x RGBpx ring with 13 RGB LEDs
- Type: digitally addressable RGB
- Connection: 2x proprietary (aqua computer RGBpx, 1x input, 1x output)
- Cable length: 50 cm
- Compatibility terms and conditions: D5 pumps from all manufacturers
- Compatibility RGBpx ring: Aqua computer control unit with RGBpx output (e.g. D5 NEXT pump)