+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
ULTITUBE D5 150 Pump / Reservoir ComboExpansion tank with 350 milliliter capacity from aqua computer. The reservoir comes with a D5 PWM pump and is made of resistant borosilicate glass. With the universal mounting bracket, the reservoir combo can be mounted on the vertically as well as horizontally.
The features of the ULTITUBE D5 150 expansion tank with D5 PWM pump at a glance:
- Expansion tank from aqua computer with a capacity of 350 ml
- D5 PWM pump included
- Made of resistant borosilicate glass and acetal
- With removable stainless steel filter in the base
- Fastening material for vertical and horizontal mounting included
The features of the ULTITUBE D5 150 expansion tank with D5 PWM pump in detail
The ULTITUBE D5 150 expansion tank from aqua computer is equipped with a tube made of borosilicate glass . In contrast to commonly used plexiglass, borosilicate glass has a very high hardness and scratch resistance . In addition, it has excellent chemical and thermal resistance and expands very little when exposed to heat.
Both ends of the glass tube are firmly connected with metal rings made of black anodized aluminum , which do not come into contact with the cooling medium. Thanks to the clever design, there is no need for inner struts or additional pipes. The lid and the base of the ULTITUBE 150 D5 are made ofresistant acetal and are screwed to the aluminum rings and the tube.
The glass tube has a wall thickness of 5 mm and an outer diameter of 65 mm. A filter made of stainless steel wire mesh is integrated in the base of the reservoir . The filter retains particles and eliminates annoying air bubbles. The filter element is easily removable and can be cleaned under running water. The seal in the lid of the expansion tank is designed as a molded rubber part for easy assembly and is therefore securely positioned when the lid is screwed on.
An aqua computer D5 PWM pump is already installed on the bottom of the ULTITUBE D5 150. The pump can be controlled by a PWM signal, and the speedometer signal is available to monitor the pump function. The pump is attached to the bottom of the expansion tank via an aluminum ring. The terms and conditions can be mounted on a side or rear wall, as well as standing. Appropriate brackets and matching fastening material as well as four soft rubber decouplers are included in the scope of delivery.
Attention: It is not possible to use the expansion tank without a pump.
- Dimensions: 72 x 250 x 72 mm (W x H x D)
- Diameter glass tube: 65 mm
(dimensions without fastening material)
- Material: Borosilicate glass (tube), acetal (lid, base), aluminum (rings), stainless steel (filter)
- Filling volume: 350 ml
- Connections: 2x G1 / 4 inches
- Operating voltage: 8 - 24 V DC
- Power consumption: 23 W (at 12 V)
- Head: 3.7 m (at 12 V)
- Speed: adjustable via PWM
- Connections: 1x 4-pin Molex (current), 1x 4- Pin fan connector (PWM and tacho signal)