+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Hyper M.2 x16 PCI-e Controller Card V2 (90MC06P0-M0EAY0)RAID on CPU
Hyper M.2 x 16 card V2 is compatible with Intel® Virtual RAID on CPU (VROC) and the AMD Ryzen Threadripper platform for NVMe RAID support. Unused CPU PCle lanes can be assigned to storage, allowing you to create a bootable RAID array with multiple M.2 SSDs.
Design for unthrottled transfer speed
The ASUS Hyper M.2 x16 V2 card provides four M.2 slots to let you expand your system with high-performance SSD storage. Designed for the latest generation of NVMe drives, the card features an upgraded power supply that provides up to 14W of power per drive, as well as a large heatsink and active fan to ensure drives stay cool for optimum performance.
One card, 4X the bandwidth
Hyper M.2 x16 is designed specifically for Intel Virtual RAID on CPU (VROC) and the AMD Ryzen Threadripper platform for NVMe RAID support and features four M.2 slots, providing up to 128 Gbps of bandwidth per card.
- New two-phase power solution with up to 14 Watt output supports the latest NVMe drives
- Large heatsink reduces M.2 SSD temperatures for unthrottled transfer speeds and enhanced reliability
- Support for up to four PCIe 3.0 M.2 drives with transfer bandwidth up to 128Gbps
- Intel VROC technology and AMD Ryzen Threadripper support enables creation of bootable NVMe RAID arrays using CPU PCIe lanes
- Internal: Yes
- Output interface: M.2
- Host interface: PCIe
- Number of M.2 (M) slots: 1
- Expansion card standard: PCIe 3.0
- Performance Bandwidth: 128 Gbit/
- Width: 202 mm
- Depth: 13 mm
-- Height: 96 mm