Product information: Alchemy 2.0 Magnetic RGB LED Strip - 30cm
Alchemy 2.0 Magnetic RGB LED-strips ease your decision of the system colour.Alchemy 2.0 Magnetic RGB LED-strips are high quality and certified by “ASUS AURA”. They come in two lengths, 30cm and 60cm with the option to choose a kit with or without the controller. Alchemy 2.0 RGB LED Strips come with Molex connectors, which are far safer than SATA connectors when daisy chaining. Most SATA connectors have +12v pins that are only 0.6mm thick, allowing 1.5A of +12V current, which is only good for 1.8m of LED strips and also decreases the product lifetime due to voltage decline. Bitfenix instead use Molex connectors due to the 2.1mm thick +12V pin, allowing 7A of +12v current which ensures safety and durability. Bitfenix also provides a 70cm long cable for ease of cable management.
“ASUS AURA” certified is the standard which allows you to precisely choose a colour from millions of options on an Asus ROG motherboard. Therefore, Alchemy 2.0 Magnetic RGB LED-strips are available to light up your system with. The controller when not connected to an ASUS ROG motherboard, can be used independently to select 7 colours and pulse mode. Both the RGB controller and the long extended switch to cycle through the colours are integrated with high quality magnets to allow easy installation.
All Alchemy 2.0 Magnetic RGB LED-strips use top grade triple LED modules with TriBright LED technology. These LEDs have better colour correction and colour saturation while being brighter than ordinary RGB LEDs. Protected with clear rubber for short circuit protection, Alchemy 2.0 Magnetic RGB LED strips are ideal for any type of system. Both the RGB controller and the long extended switch to cycle through the colours are integrated with high quality magnets to allow easy installation. These components can be easily relocated to different locations or to a new chassis with ease.
Bitfenix 30cm Magnetic RGB LED Strip Features- Model: Alchemy 2.0 RGB LED Magnetic Strip - 30cm
- Number of LED's: 15
- Attaches to all steel chassis
- Attaches to most radiators ( steel cover)
- Easily relocate the strips inside your chassis
- Re-use the strips in as many builds as you want
- Pass – through Molex 4pin adapter to provide higher current delivery
- High current delivery
- Daisy chain up to 180cm in a row
- 90 degree bridge for different angles
- Long cable for easy routing (70cm)
- Top grade triple LED modules
- Unmatched colour saturation and brightness
- Narrow target wavelength – Excellent colour appearance
- Covered with clear rubber for short circuit protection