+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Spectre Pro RGB Fan Command Kit - 120mmThe Bitfenix Spectre Pro RGB fans generate a high static pressure and are particularly quiet thanks to specially shaped rotor blades. They are therefore versatile and can be used as housing, radiator or CPU fans. Their RGB lighting is compatible with ASUS Aura Sync motherboards and can therefore be easily controlled via the Aura Sync software and synchronised with other RGB components.
The Spectre Pro RGB Command Kit at a Glance:
- 120 mm fan with 95 m³/h flow volume at 1.200 RPM and 18,9 dB(A)
- Flexible installation either as radiator- case or CPU fan
- Includes RGB controller with remote control
- Equipped with particularly bright and durable TriBright RGB-LEDs
- Compatible with ASUS Aura Sync motherboards
- High static pressure with low noise emissions
Patented LED Technology & RGB Controller with Remote ControlThe rotor blades of the Spectre Pro RGB are formed in such a way as to minimise noisy air turbulence. Thanks to the dual frame layout, in which the fan sits in its own frame within the outer frame, the transmission of vibrations is also minimised. Hydrodynamic plain bearings are also employed, and these are characterised by their superior noise control and durability.
The fan hub is fitted with particularly bright and durable TriBright RGB-LEDs which, thanks to the transparent materials used in the rotor and dispersion ring, create an impressive halo effect. Control of the command kit is provided by the small tethered remote control that can be placed according to your preference within the case, this enables you to switch through seven different colour and lighting effects at the touch of a button.
The controller and remote are equipped with magnets for ease of installation. Should the fan be connected directly to an ASUS motherboard with a 4-pin RGB header, this will allow the colours and lighting effects to be synchronised with compatible RGB components via ASUS Aura Sync software.
In addition to fan screws, the bundle includes rubber pins for uncoupled mounting, connecting cables and an adapter for even quieter 7-volt operation.
- Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm (W x H x D)
- Colour: Black (frame), transparent white (rotor / dispersion ring)
- Volume: 18,9 dB(A)
- Speed: 1.200 RPM
- Flow Volume: 95 m³/h
- Static Pressure: 1,24 mm H2O
- Voltage: 12 V
- Start Voltage: 5 V
1x 4-Pin (RGB)
1x 3-Pin (power supply)
- Connector (controller): 4-pin Molex
- Lighting: 5050 TriBright SMD