Product information: EK-RES X3 250 ReservoirThe RES X3 reservoir from EK CSQ design line is a refreshment towards new multioption reservoirs. Compared to Multioption RES X2 product line the RES X3 reservoir cater different port positioning, which provide user with additional flexibility when tube routing and fitting placement. Reservoir bottom is divided by two chambers, optimized for best flow and diminishing possibility of vortex ouccurance. In case of installing in loops with stronger pumps there is additional foam enclosed that can be used (refer to installation manual).
Reservoir is manufactured of premium class quality 60mm acrylic tube and POM Acetal, sealed with quality EPDM rubber washers.
All new features give customer better mounting, easier filling and faster bleeding.
New RES X3 comes with a pair of EK design reservoir holders using adjustable fastening force controlled by enclosed Allen key.
- Installation height: 250mm
- Diamter: 60mm
- Capacity: ~440ml
- Weight (netto): 0,37kg
- EK-Multioption RES X3
- Pair of EK reservoir holders with mounting screws
- 3 × G1/4 extenders
- 3 × G1/4 Plugs
- 1 × 6mm Allen key for plugs
- 1 × 2,5mm allen key for reservoir holders
- 1 × polyether anti-cyclon foam
Made in Slovenia - EU!
- When using ports #3, #4 or #6 it is mandatory to use the enclosed EK-Extender G1/4 (EAN: 3831109845165) due the ports being recessed into the plastic Reservoir Bottom.
- When using EK-Extender G1/4 make sure not to use fittings or barbs with G1/4 thread longer than 5mm! All EK-PSC and High Flow fittings are compatible!
- When using ports #1 and #2 make sure not to use fittings or barbs with diameter larger than 25mm! All EK-PSC and High Flow fittings are compatible!
- EK recommends the use of EK-PSC fittings. When using fittings other than EK-PSC series please use hose clamps or appropriate substitute to secure the tubing to the barb. The use of biocide containing and corrosion inhibiting coolant is always recommended for any liquid cooling system.
- Port #6 of EK-RES X3 series reservoir should only be used to connect this reservoir with external fill port!