+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Define 7 XL Full-Tower - BlackThe All New Fractal Design - Define 7 XL Series
The Define 7 XL sets a new standard for what you should expect from a full tower case in terms of modularity, flexibility and ease of use. With its dual-layout interior, industrial sound damping and massively versatile layout supporting the largest E-ATX and enterprise boards, multi-GPU setups, outlandish water loops, and almost two dozen storage devices (in Storage layout), you’ll be hard pressed to find a limit to what you can do with your build in the Define 7 XL.
- Dual-layout interior
- Support for E-ATX & SSI-EEB Motherboards
- Support for radiators up to 480mm in front or top and 280mm in the base
- Mount up to 18 HDD/SSDs plus five SSDs in the Storage Layout (6 HDD/SSD trays + 2 SSD brackets + 2 multi-brackets included)
- 2 x 5.25” Optical Drive Bays
- Industrial sound-damped front, top, and side panels
- Anodized aluminum front panel
- Outstanding cooling capacity with a total of 9 x 140mm or 11 x 120mm fan mounts and three preinstalled Dynamic X2 GP-14 fans
- Three vertical GPU slots for use with the Flex VRC-25 PCIe riser, available separately
- Five front USB ports including one USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C
- Ultra-slim Nexus+ 2 fan hub
- Easy-to-clean high airflow nylon filters on the front, top and base with full PSU coverage
- Integrated cable guides with Velcro straps further simplify cable management behind the board
Extra SpaciousAn expansive internal layout easily accommodates large motherboards up to E-ATX and SSI-EEB.
Flexible Duel-Layout DesignConvert to Open Layout and get more than enough room for your custom water loop with large reservoirs and radiators up to 480mm.
Superlative StorageInstall up to 18 HDDs alongside 5 SSDs mounts in the default Storage Layout. (6 HDD/SSD trays + 2 SSD brackets + 2 multi-brackets included)
Exceptionally SilentSolid construction with industrial high-density sound damping helps maintain whisper silent operation.
Open & InterchangeableRemove the entire top to build and route with zero hindrance. Swap in the ventilated panel to add four filtered fan positions.
Elegant New Front DesignBrushed aluminum encases a refined front door design with dual-handed reversible hinges and magnetic latching.
Superior AirflowThree Dynamic X2 GP-14 fans come preinstalled with room to expand up to a total of 9 x 140mm or 11 x 120mm fans.
Versatile New Multi-BracketsThe included multi-bracket lets you convert any unused fan position to an HDD, SSD or pump mount.
- 3.5"/2.5" drive mounts - 6 x included, 18 x positions total
- Dedicated 2.5" drive mounts - 2 x included, 5 x positions total
- 5.25” drive mounts - 2
- Expansion slots - 9 + 3
- Motherboard compatibility - E-ATX / ATX / mATX / mITX / EE-ATX / SSI-CEB / SSI-EEB
- Power supply form factor - ATX
- I/O Panel - 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C
2 x USB 3.0
2 x USB 2.0
- Reset button
- Total fan mounts - 11 x 120mm or 9 x 140mm
- Front fan support - 4 x 120mm or 3 x 140mm, (2 x Dynamic X2 GP-14 included)
- Top fan support - 4 x 120mm or 3 x 140mm
- Rear fan support - 1 x 120/140mm, (1 x Dynamic X2 GP-14 included)
- Bottom fan support - 2 x 120/140mm
- Dust filters - Top, 2 x front, bottom + PSU
- Front radiator support - Up to 480/420mm
- Top radiator support - Up to 480/420mm
- Rear radiator support - 120mm
- Bottom radiator support - Up to 240/280mm
- PSU max length - 250mm (both HDD cages installed)
- GPU max length - Storage layout: 359mm / Open layout: 4549mm (524mm w/ front fan)
- CPU cooler max height - 185mm
- Cable routing space - 30mm
- Cable routing grommets - Yes
- Fixed velcro straps - Yes
- Tool-less push-to-lock - Side panels & top
- Captive thumbscrews - HDD brackets, SSD brackets & PSU bracket
- Left side panel - Industrial sound-damped steel
- Right side panel - Industrial sound-damped steel
- Case dimensions (LxWxH) - 604 x 240 x 566mm
- Gross weight - 18.73kg
- Define 7 XL
- Accessory box
- User manual
- Ventilated top panel
- ODD Bbracket
- ODD bay cover
- 2 x HDD/SSD trays