+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Core i5-9600K 3.7GHz (Coffee Lake) Socket LGA1151 Processor - Retail
The Core i5-9600K 3.7 GHz Six-Core LGA 1151 Processor from Intel is designed for gaming, creating, and productivity.
It has a base clock speed of 3.7 GHz and comes with features such as:
- Intel Optane Memory support
- AES-NI encryption
- Intel vPro technology
- Intel TXT
- Intel Device Protection with Boot Guard
- Intel VT-d virtualization technology for directed I/O
With Intel Turbo Boost Max 3.0 technology, the maximum turbo frequency this processor can achieve is 4.6 GHz. Additionally, this processor features 6 cores with 6 threads in an LGA 1151 socket, has 9MB of cache memory, and 24 PCIe lanes. Having 6 cores allows the processor to run multiple programs simultaneously without slowing down the system, while the 6 threads allow a basic ordered sequence of instructions to be passed through or processed by a single CPU core.
This processor also supports dual-channel DDR4-2666 RAM and utilizes 9th-generation technology.
Graphically, the Core i5-9600K uses the integrated Intel UHD Graphics 630 chipset, which has a dynamic frequency of 1150 MHz.
- 6 Cores & 6 Threads
- 3.7 GHz Clock Speed
- 4.6 GHz Maximum Turbo Frequency
- LGA 1151 Socket
- 9MB Cache Memory
- 95W TDP
- Intel UHD Graphics 630 (1150 MHz)
- Dual-Channel DDR4 2666-4600MHz Memory (TeamGroup, 8 Pack, G.Skill & Kingston is our recommendation)
- Supports Intel Optane Memory
- Intel 300 Series Chipset Compatible Only
- 9th Generation (Coffee Lake Refresh)
- 3 Year Warranty