"120GB SSDNow V300 Drive SATA 6Gb/s 3 2.5" (7mm height) Solid State Hard Drive - (SV300S37A/"Kingston's SSDNow V300 solid-state drive is a cost-efficient performance upgrade that revives your personal computer and makes it more responsive. It's 10 times faster than a 7200RPM hard drive plus more reliable, more durable and shock-proof, with no moving mechanical parts. It features an LSI® SandForce® controller customised for Kingston and best-in-class components that are affordable for first-time SSD owners. SSDNow V300 is available in kits with all the accessories needed for an effortless transition to the latest technology for less than the cost of a new system. For added peace of mind, it's backed by a three-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston® reliability.
- Improves speed of loading applications and system boot up
- No moving parts, solid-state drives are less likely to fail than standard hard drives
- Design optimised to make migrating to an SSD more a ordable
- All-in-one kits with all the components for easy installation
- Multiple capacities to fit your workload
- 2.5-inch drive available in 7.0mm with adapter to fit in 9.5mm systems
- Cool and silent operation
- Form factor: 2.5" SATA
- Capacity: 120GB
- Controller: SandForce SF-2281
- Maximum Read: 450MB/sec
- Maximum Write: 450MB/sec
- Random 4k read/write: 85,000/55,000 IOPS
- NAND Flash: Multi-Level Cell (MLC)
- Interface: SATA-III / 6Gbps (Backwards compatible with SATA-II / 3Gbps)
- Warranty: 3 Years
More links for "120GB SSDNow V300 Drive SATA 6Gb/s 3 2.5" (7mm height) Solid State Hard Drive - (SV300S37A/"
Kingston was born of a single product; a memory module. Soon after, Kingston quickly became one of the industry leaders in system memory technology and now has one of the most rigorous and largest testing procedures for memory modules which every single one of its memory kits goes through. Kingston has since expanded into the SSD (solid state drive) and flash memory market and instills the same quality and thorough testing procedures into these products too, effectively creating a quality-guaranteed and wide portfolio of performance products for the computer hardware industry.