+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
HT5 Stealth Mini-ITX HTPC CaseIntroduction
The Lazer3D HT5 is an ultra compact, ultra stylish low profile Mini-ITX case that doesn't compromise on cooling performance, perfect for a compact APU or low profile GPU setup. With four beautifully unique models to choose from the HT5 will make a great choice as a mini Desktop PC powerhouse, a stylish Home Theatre PC, or even a tiny E-Sports gaming PC.
APUs made a big comeback in 2018 with AMD's Ryzen/Vega based AM4 chips leading the way. Powerful processing and graphics on a single chip with the latest connectivity will make them a great choice for low cost gaming PC's or advanced Home Theatre PC's.
Introducing the HT5, a compact and versatile low profile PC case focusing on high performance APU cooling. Despite being only 5.3 litres in volume it can accommodate a CPU cooler up to 72mm in height and up to four 80mm fans, allowing you to run a compact yet truly powerful system both cool and quietly. Alternatively the HT5 can be configured with a dedicated low profile dual slot Graphics Card for increased productivity or gaming capability.
Whether you want to build yourself a game console killing HTPC, or a mini space saving Desktop PC, the HT5 is a great all round choice. With a range of finishes to choose from including real Solid Wood options, you can complete your compact setup in true style.
The front case panel features a frosted cutout that will illuminate when used with motherboards that feature onboard RGB lighting along the front edge.
The dual layered window panel features a frosted cover around the front edge and sides to help hide cables and other components, exposing only the motherboard area through the window. The frosted panel also helps to capture and diffuse any RGB lighting effects from inside the case. *NOTE - HT5 Stealth model features a tinted/smoked window panel with opaque black cover around the edges.
Multiple layout options are possible to suit your hardware, the HT5 comes supplied with 2 different rear panels for choosing between an APU style setup (integrated graphics), or a low profile dual slot PCIe card setup, for example a Graphics Card such as the GTX 1050 Ti.
The case is also supplied with a range of slot in panels for installing two 80mm case fans either side of the motherboard (up to 4 in total can be installed). Alternative slot panels are included for mounting extra hard drives or different types of DC-DC power supplies. Some example layouts can be seen below:
The HT5 is made from durable, high quality, 5mm thick Acrylic with a beautiful matte frost surface finish. There are 4 different models to choose from each with its own unique style. The Timber and Bourbon models feature Solid Wood Front panels each with their own beautiful wood grain and textures for a truly unique and one of kind case:
- STEALTH - all Matte Black case with a Smoked Gloss top window panel, for subtle under the radar performance!
- GRAPHITE - a gritty mix of Matte Grey with a strip of brushed metallic effect plate across the front and a Clear Gloss top window panel
- TIMBER - a combination of Solid Oak and Matte White panels with a Clear top window panel, Scandinavian inspired style
- BOURBON - Solid Walnut Front Panel with Matte Black sides and Clear top window panel, a touch of luxury
Top panels are available to order separately HERE, if you would prefer to swap a clear panel for a smoked panel or vice versa. Alternatively we also have Matte finish opaque panels to match the side panels if you would prefer not to have a window panel at all (available in black, grey and white).
- Mini-ITX Low Profile Case
- Ultra Compact 5.3 Litres Volume
- Designed for high performance APU cooling
- 72mm CPU cooler clearance and up to four 80mm case fans
- Compatible with dual slot low profile PCIe cards
- Available in 4 high quality finishes
- Compatible with DC-DC power supplies (not included)
- Mini-ITX Form Factor
- Compatible with DC-DC Power Supplies
- 265mm (W) x 96mm (H) x 210mm (D)
- 5.3 Litres Volume
- Low Profile (half height) Dual Slot
- Up to 195mm in length
- 72mm CPU Cooler Clearance
- Up to four 80mm Fans (depending on system layout)
- Up to 3 x 2.5" Drives with included brackets
NOTE: Storage compatibility is dependant on your chosen layout.
Compatible with DC-DC power supplies (not included), such as:
- HDPLEX Direct Plug
- HDPLEX HiFi DC-ATX
- Pico PSU
- Generic DC-DC boards
DC-DC power supply Guide HERE
- Main Panels: 5mm Matte Acrylic
- Front Panel: Solid 5mm Premium Wood, or 5mm Acrylic
- Top Panel: Gloss Transparent Window, Smoked or Clear
- Designed and Made in the UK
- Supplied as self-assembly kit with full easy to follow instructions