+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
GeForce RTX 3090 SUPRIM 24GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics CardThe GeForce RTX™ 3090 is a big ferocious GPU (BFGPU) with TITAN class performance. It's powered by Ampere—NVIDIA's 2nd gen RTX architecture—doubling down on ray tracing and AI performance with enhanced RT Cores, Tensor Cores, and new streaming multiprocessors. Plus, it features a staggering 24 GB of G6X memory, all to deliver the ultimate gaming experience.
While striving for the SUperior gaming experience, our PRofound journey across decades took us to destinations previously thought IMpossible. Across years of high-performance circuit design, MSI is proud to bring its latest masterpiece to life. SUPRIM is the next leap in graphic cards design.
Built upon two decades of award-winning graphics cards, the time to evolve beyond Gaming has come. A new design philosophy takes shape to pave the way for a new prestigious series.
NEVER LOSE YOUR COOL
TRI FROZR 2S stays cool in style. Thermals are kept in check in masterful ways under a sculpted SUPRIM exterior, letting you focus on enjoying your games in all their glory.
FOCUS ON WHAT’S IMPORTANT
TORX FAN 4.0 is a masterpiece built on teamwork, with pairs of fan blades linked together with a revolutionary ring design to focus airflow and air pressure into the heatsink.
VIP COOLING TREATMENT
Dedication yields results. The memory modules get the private treatment with their own dedicated close quarters heatpipe that runs to a dedicated heatsink.
- Boost Clock / Memory Speed: 1800 MHz (GAMING & SILENT Mode) / 19.5 Gbps
- 24GB GDDR6X
- DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4a) / HDMI 2.1 x 1
- TRI FROZR 2S Thermal Design
- TORX Fan 4.0: A masterpiece of teamwork, fan blades work in pairs to create unprecedented levels of focused air pressure.
- Core Pipe: Precision-machined heat pipes ensure max contact to the GPU and spread heat along the full length of the heatsink.
- Airflow Control: Don't sweat it, Airflow Control guides the air to exactly where it needs to be for maximum cooling.
- Close Quarters Heatpipe & Heatsink: Memory modules have their own close quarters heatpipe and heatsink for dedicated cooling.
- Copper Baseplate: A solid nickel-plated copper baseplate transfers heat from the GPU to all the heatpipes.
- Dual BIOS gives you the choice to prioritize for full performance in GAMING mode or low noise in SILENT mode.
- Dragon Center: MSI's exclusive Dragon Center software lets you monitor, tweak and optimize MSI products in real-time.
- Mystic Light: Controls lighting for both MSI and compatible third-party RGB products.
FACING THE HEAT HEAD-ON
Heat from the GPU is immediately captured by a solid nickel-plated copper baseplate and then rapidly transferred to an array of heatpipes. This widening of the thermal transfer systems with highly efficient mechanisms starting at the base improves overall efficiency.