+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
NF-A12x25 FLX Fan - 120mmThe Noctua NF-A12x25 FLX is Noctua's latest flagship fan . Noctua has been working on the development for 4.5 years. Thanks to innovative aerodynamic design measures, it achieves impressive silent cooling performance. This is made possible, among other things, by the narrow impeller gap of only 0.5 mm. Provided with a 3-pin connector , the fan speed can only be regulated via the low-noise adapter and the ultra-low noise adapter and is at 1,350, 1,700 or 2,000 revolutions per minute. However, the fan runs at a maximum of 22.6 dB (A) pleasantly quiet and still offers an air throughput of up to 60 cfm.
- SSO2 bearings for high performance, quiet operation and long life
- Minimal impeller gap of just 0.5mm provides superior performance
- 2,000 revolutions per minute at 60 cfm & 22.6 dB (A)
- LNA and ULNA adapters to slow down the fan
- Built-in anti-vibration pads to lower the volume
- Convincing quality with 6 years manufacturer's warranty
The Noctua NF-A12x25 FLX in detail
Overall, the new top model from Noctua achieves impressive figures. The 120 mm fan rotates at 1,350, 1,700 or 2,000 revolutions per minute and generates an air throughput of up to 60 cfm . Nevertheless, the fan achieves an extremely low volume of only a maximum of 22.6 dB (A) . Ideal for all silence fans and overclockers!
Made from the novel Sterrox LCP material combined with innovative aerodynamic optimizations, the NF-A12x25 FLX is absolutely convincing. One of the special features is the narrow impeller gap of only 0.5 mm, This allows extremely efficient operation with improved back pressure, which is particularly noticeable on radiators. To make this possible, the rotor consists of Noctua's Sterrox liquid crystal polymer (LCP), which is particularly tensile and has a low thermal expansion.
In addition, the hub region of the fan is metal reinforced to improve stability. So that even fans of the impressive performance of the NF-A12x25 FLX are enthusiastic, the fan knows how to convince with various technologies. Flow Acceleration Channels accelerate the air in the outdoor areas, improving efficiency and lowering the volume. The air flow is through the stepped inlet area and improves the microstructure inside the frame.
With the Smooth Commutation Drive 2, the NF-A12x25 FLX has the latest drive system from Noctua , which reduces torque fluctuations and ensures remarkably smooth running. To further optimize the already very good fan, Noctua has integrated the already proven SSO2 Bearing technology, resulting in excellent long-term stability.
Vibrations can be reduced by using anti-vibration pads and Noctua provides anti-vibration sealing lips for mounting on radiators . As another accessory are a Low Noise Adapter (LNA) and Ultra-Low Noise Adapter (ULNA) are included to reduce maximum revolutions per minute to 1,700 and 1,350, respectively. The connection to 4-pin headers is possible despite the 3-pin connector via adapter. A convenient 30cm cable extension for large enclosures completes the accessories.
- Dimensions: 120x120x25 mm
- Connection: 3-pin
- Storage Type: SSO2
- Blade geometry: A series with Flow Acceleration Channels
- Frame technology: AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimization)
- Speed: Max 2,000 rpm
- Max. Speed with LNA: 1,700 rpm
- Max. Speed with ULNA: 1,350 rpm
- Max. Flow rate: 60 CFM
- Max. Flow rate with LNA: 49.73 CFM
- Max. Throughput with ULNA: 37.96 CFM
- Max. Volume: 22.6 dB (A)
- Max. Volume with LNA: 18.8 dB (A)
- Max. Volume with ULNA: 14.2 dB (A)
- Max. Static pressure: 2.34 mm H2O
- Max. Static pressure with LNA: 1.65 mm H2O
- Max. Static pressure with ULNA: 1.05 mm H2O
- Max. Power consumption: 1.68 W
- Max. Current: 0.14 A
- Operating voltage: 12V
- Life expectancy: over 150,000 hours
- Warranty: 6 years
- Low Noise Adapter (ULN)
- Ultra Low Noise Adapter (ULNA)
- 4 pin power supply adapter
- 30cm cable extension
- NA-AV3 anti-vibration mountings
- Anti-vibration sealing lip for water cooling radiators
- Fan screws