Product information: PH-F200SP Static Pressure 200mm Fan - BlackThe PH-F200SP, a 200mm Premium fan from Phanteks is designed while using the unique Maelström concept technology. The fan is specifically designed to overcome high static pressure, blade deflection, and noise challenges. PH-F200SP is a great case fan upgrade option for users who want better airflow
for their cases.
PH-F200SP's nine blades with MVB feature produce powerful yet silent downdraft airflow.
With the UFB bearing, composed by MOSS and SSC systems, long lifespan and rotation stability are
made possible. Packaged and priced reasonably, PH-F200SP is the right choice for a case fan upgrade.
PH-F200SP is setting the new standard in performance and compatibility.
- Dimensions: 200 x 200 x 30 mm (W x H x D)
- Holes: 154 x 154 mm
- Color: Black (Frame / rotor)
- Volume: 25 dB (A)
- Speed: 800 (+/- 250) U / min
- Air flow: 187 m³ / h
- Static pressure: 1.04 mm H2O
- Voltage: 12 V
- Power consumption: 3 W / 0.25A
- Life expectancy: 100,000 hours
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 years
- Scope of supply:
- PH F200SP fan
- 4x fan screws
- 1x 3-pin extension cable (400 mm)