+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Metis Plus Aluminium Mini-ITX Case - Green Window
The Metis Plus - RAIJINTEK’s new aluminum MINI-ITX case.It is an upgraded version of METIS where pure innovation meets classic design. The Metis Plus is compatible with regular/standard ATX Power supplies, 170mm VGA cards and 160mm height CPU coolers. The Metis Plus comes with one 12025 O-type LED fan pre-installed at the rear and an option for a 120mm fan at the top. With an Aluminium hair-silk anodized appearance, and a side window to showcase your system, the Metis Plus is a worthy upgrade to the Metis for users who seek more functionality.
Features- Fan mesh filter for 120mm fan on the top
- Aluminium hair-silk anodized appearance design
- Black coated interior
- Compatible with ATX POWER SUPPLY
- Compatible with 170mm VGA card (240mm with PSU's under 140mm)
- Supports max. 160mm height CPU cooler
- 2*USB3.0 ports
- Anti-vibration rubber for HDD installation
- Supports 3*2.5”HDD + 1* 3.5”HDD or 1*2.5”HDD+2* 3.5”HDD
- 12025 O-type LED fan pre-installed at rear.
- Option to install 12025 mm fan on the top (with mesh filter)
- Ventilation holes for airflow at the side panel
Specification- Colour: Green - Hair-silk anodized
- Internal colour: Matte Black
- Dimension (D/W/H): 277mm*190mm*254mm
- Weight (N.W.): 2.8kg
- Weight (G.W.): 3.2kg
- Material: 1.5mm aluminium (External); SPCC 0.5mm(Internal)
- M/B Type: Mini-ITX
- Power Supply: PS-2 (regular ATX PSU)
- Power Supply Integration: Internal Bottom PSU
- 5.25" Drive Bays: n/a
- 3.5" Hidden: 1+1 (or 2.5*2), 2.5" Device: 1+2 (or 3.5*1)
- I/O Panel: USB3.0 * 2; HD Audio x 1
- PCI Slot: 2
- HDD anti-vibration rubber: On bottom
- CPU Cooler Height: 160mm max.
- Graphic Card Length: 170mm (240mm with PSU's under 140mm)
- Cable Management: Regular
- Rear Cooling Fan: 12025 O-type LED fan*1 (pre-installed)
- Top Cooling Fan: 120mm*1 (option)
More links for "Metis Plus Aluminium Mini-ITX Case - Green Window"
Awards & Media Coverage
Custom PC - Approved
"If you want a good-looking, truly tiny case for your mini-ITX system, and aren’t too fussed about having top-notch cooling or masses of features, the Metis Plus is a good choice, plus it’s good for modding."
"As long as you're happy to make accommodations for this case in your choice of hardware (an SFX PSU and bracket with a short cable set spring to mind, as does ensuring you utilise M.2 ports as much as possible), we're confident you could build a pretty awesome rig into the Metis Plus – it certainly serves as a good advert for the Zotac GTX 1080 Mini, albeit inadvertently"Award