+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
TeamGroup T-Force Cardea Zero Z440 2TB NVMe PCIe Gen4 M.2 Solid State DriveT-FORCE CARDEA ZERO Z440 M.2 NVMe PCIe Solid State Drive uses the latest and fastest PCIe Gen4 x4 interface and complies with the NVMe 1.3 standard. The sequential read/write speed can reach up to 5,000/4,400 MB/s. Less than 0.2mm thick, the patented graphene copper foil thermal conductive material can effectively eliminate devices interference during installation. It can be installed on all major motherboard and M.2 slots. The aesthetic of thinness of T-FORCE is created and the ultimate performance is also released at the same time.
T-FORCE CARDEA ZERO Z440 Solid State Drive uses 3D flash memory which is stacked in a three-dimensional way to offer up to 1TB/2TB of large storage. As for the speed improvement, it is nearly 10 times faster than SATA SSD, nearly 1.65 times faster than the M.2 PCIe Gen3 x4 SSD. In addition, it is completely downward compatible with the current PCIe 3.0 platform, improving gamers’ performance for gaming and daily work.
T-FORCE CARDEA ZERO Z440 solid state drive supports AMD X570 chip and the first motherboard with PCIe 4.0. The well-proportioned design is completely fit with the covered heat sink fan set of the X570 motherboard. Moreover, the cooling module on the motherboard can enhance the heat dissipation capability of CARDEA ZERO Z440 M.2 NVMe PCIe Solid State Drive. Even without the cooling module of the motherboard, it can still transfer heat source effectively, showing excellent heat dissipation capability and allowing gamers to enjoy high speed performance.
After T-FORCE’s long and rigorous internal laboratory tests and burn-in test, the patented graphene copper foil thermal conductive material on T-FORCE CARDEA ZERO Z440 Solid State Drive has been developed and is able to provide more than 9% of cooling effect during actual continuous reading/writing for over 3 hours. Thermal conduction (graphene), thermal radiation (graphene) and thermal capacity (copper), these three elements can perfectly showcase an excellent heat dissipation performance.
T-FORCE CARDEA ZERO Z440 Solid State Drive supports S.M.A.R.T function and its built-in smart algorithm management mechanism has functions such as GC (garbage collection), TRIM command, LDPC (Low Density Parity Check Code) error correction mechanism, E2E Data Protection, etc. which are able to help in operation efficiency, prolong the service life of the SSD, while also allowing gamers to ensure data security, maximize its performance and the stability of data transfer.
- M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 x4 solid state drive. Supports the latest platform AMD X570
- Excellent performance – Read speed is up to 5,000 MB/s. Enhances the speed and performance of the overall system
- Three heat dissipation elements - the combination of graphene and copper can provide excellent heat dissipation. 0.2mm ultra-thin and patented cooling module can avoid interference during installation
- Multiple protection, smart management technology – effectively monitors the status of solid state drive and maximizes its performance
- Product warranty – five-year product warranty with free technical support service
- Interface: PCIe Gen4 x4 with NVMe 1.3
- Operation temperature: 0c - 70c
- Read Speed (Crystal Disk Mark): up to 5000MB/s
- Write Speed (Crystal Disk Mark): up to 4400MB/s
- IOPS Read/Write: 750K/750K
- Weight: 9g
- Dimensions: 80(L) x 22(W) x 3.7(H) mm
- Shock: 1,500G/0.5ms
- MTBF: 1,700,000 hours
- System Requirements: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista or Linux 2.6.33 or later
- 5yr Warranty