Product information: Titan Spectre - Gaming PC For Eve: Valkyrie - Intel Core i5 6600K, GTX 980Ti
Welcome To The Next Life
Feel the glory of the wild and free with he bleeding edge VR gameplay and gorgeous, immersive AAA visuals and production of EVE: Valkyrie
EVE: Valkyrie is a single player/multiplayer space dogfighting simulator game set in the Eve Online universe that is designed to use Oculus Rift virtual reality headset technology. The ultimate, immersive experience features skill based character progression and ship upgrades, all backed up by the rich EVE universe setting and deep back story.
Overclockers UK have worked with the developers of EVE:Valkyrie, CCP Games, to produce two official gaming PCs. Developed and tested to ensure that you get the best experience possible for your budget
Powered by Asus, the Titan Spectre is a dominating Valkyrie branded, laser etched, gaming PC which exceeds the recommended specification for the game enabling the fast, smooth, stunning gameplay that the developers intended
|CPU||Intel Core i5 "Skylake" 6600K 3.5GHz (3.9GHz Turbo) Quad Core Processor|
|Motherboard||Asus Z170-E Motherboard|
|Memory||16GB DDR4 2666MHz Dual Channel RAM|
|Graphics||Nvidia GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB Graphics Card|
|Primary Hard Drive||500GB Samsung 850 Evo Series Solid State Drive|
|Power Supply||500W 80 Plus Bronze Rated Power Supply|
|Case||Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX - Black with EVE:Valkyrie laser etched branding and LED lighting|
|Audio||7.1 HD Audio|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 10 64 Bit|
- Three Year (24 Month Collect and Return plus 12 Month labour) Mainland UK and Ireland Only
- Warranty for customers outside of the UK is Return To Base
- Standard Warranty includes a three year, free labour upgrade service - Please contact our system support team.
Notes & Conditions
- Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.
- Fast track service subject to current stock levels during busier periods.
- Free games provided in conjunction with any components are only provided with this PC if specifically stated in the description above.
- In the unlikely event of a fault, the customer may be required to undertake basic fault finding with the aid of our system support team