Product information: ExcelFil Tech Copper 1.75mm - PLA - 3D Printing Filament (EF-TEC-175-COPP1)ExcelFil TECH Metal and Wood Composite's formulations have been carefully balanced to print on any standard printer even without heat-bed or stainless steel nozzle upgrades required.
Unlike some filaments out there, our composite metal and wood particles have been carefully milled to ensure that they are safe to print at nozzle diameters down to 0.35mm.
Voltivo ships ExcelFil TECH Composites on sturdy recyclable spools, vacuum sealed with a desiccant bag to ensure it arrives moisture-free.
- Diameter and Roundness accuracy better than 0.03mm
- Balanced composite to base polymer ratios to minimize nozzle abrasion
- Metal and Wood Powder Composites are milled to exact diameters and treated with anti-oxidants
- Formulated for low printing temperature, thus allowing for less blobbing and stringing
- Support website with tested print temperature guidelines and other support tools
- Arrives packaged in vacuum shrink wrap with a desiccant bag to ensure controlled humidity levels in transit
- RoHS 2 certified - Free from harmful Heavy-Metals and Plasticizers
Composite Ratios: ca. 30% milled Metal, Wood powders with a Polymer Binder
Diameter Accuracy: 2.85mm ±0.03mm or 1.75mm ±0.03mm
Roundness Accuracy: ±0.03mm
Optimal Print Temperature: You can find specific, tested temperatures for all materials and colors in our Support Database
Spool Dimensions: Outer Diameter: 196mm, Spool Hub Diameter: 56mm, Width: 48mm
Packaging: Vacuum-sealed with a sachet of desiccant
Ships in: Rugged cardboard protective shipping box
Box Size: 210mm x 210mm x 55mm
Material Net Weight: 500g ±20g (1.10lb ±0.05lb)