Love it!by Meow
The CORSAIR Obsidian Series 1000D is the ultimate super-tower PC case, able to house the most incredible PCs within its iconic tempered glass design. Hinged tempered glass and aluminum doors make accessing your system a breeze, while a dual-system layout lets you install two full PCs into a single case. An integrated CORSAIR COMMANDER PRO lighting and fan controller makes your case smart, able to control and monitor your system using CORSAIR LINK software. Telescoping fan and radiator trays, up to 13 fan mounts and a triple-chamber design equip the 1000D for the most ambitious of cooling setups, able to mount four radiators simultaneously. When you want to create the most epic build, only the 1000D is up to the challenge.
- The Ultimate Super-Tower PC Case: The largest, most feature-rich case CORSAIR has ever built, able to house the most incredible custom PCs.
- Obsidian Style: Iconic and clean exterior lines, smoked tempered glass side doors and seamlessly integrated RGB lighting make the Obsidian 1000D the best-looking Obsidian Series case yet.
- Built-in Smart Lighting and Fan Control: An integrated CORSAIR COMMANDER PRO fan and lighting controller grants superior control over almost every aspect of your system via CORSAIR LINK.
- Dual-System Layout: Room for both a complete E-ATX and Mini-ITX system simultaneously: Two motherboards, two power supplies, two full PCs in one case. Stream and game smoothly from one system, or combine your main PC and file server into one system.
- Telescoping Radiator Trays: Install fans and radiators effortlessly with smooth, tool-less modular radiator mounting trays.
- Massive Cooling Options: Up to 13 fan slots and room for up to four radiators simultaneously.
- Triple-Chamber Design: Keeping the inside of the 1000D clean is effortless with the included French-door-style rear storage compartment, E-ATX motherboard island and dual-purpose Mini-ITX motherboard tray and PSU cover.
- Future-proof Front Panel: An RGB LED lit front panel includes two USB 3.1 Gen-2 Type-C alongside USB 3.0, for future-proof and backwards compatible connections.
- Massive Storage Options: Room for up to five 3.5in HDDs and eight 2.5in SSDs, placed in their own dedicated compartment.
- Build it Your Way: A rotatable GPU bracket for standard or vertical GPU mounting and a wealth of pump and reservoir fit points throughout the case, make the 1000D the most flexible and modular CORSAIR case ever.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): L: 693mm, W: 307mm, H: 697mm
- Material: Steel, Aluminum, Tempered Glass
- Cooling Layout: Front Fan Tray: 8x 120mm, Top Fan Tray: 3x 140mm, Rear Fan: 2x 120/140mm
- Radiator Compatibility: Up to 2x 480mm: Front, Up to 420mm: Top, Up to 240mm: Rear
- Expansion Slots (Main): 8
- Expansion Slots (Second): 2
- Motherboard (Main): E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX, SSI-EEB
- Motherboard (Second): Mini-ITX
- Storage: 6x 2.5” SSDs, 5x 3.5” HDDs
- Clearances: CPU Cooler: 180mm, GPU: 400mm
- Dust Filters: Front, Top, PSU
- Front I/O: USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C (x2), USB 3.1 Type-A (x4), Headphone (x1), Microphone (x1), Power, Reset
- Power Supply (Main): ATX up to 225mm (not included)
- Power Supply (Second): SFX-L up to 125mm
- Warranty: 2 Year
Our customers know our services and this is reflected in the rating they give us. Leave us your opinion and help us to improve it.
Decent price, kept me updated with progress, well packed (and they chucked in some sweeties!) and good delivery. Great service overall.Read on Google
Great selection of quality products with great service and quick deliveryRead on Google
I purchased a large tempered glass case and a PSU, and they made it to the U.S. with absolutely no problems.Read on Google
I have been shopping with Overclockers for years, very professional, quick delivery service, great customer service.Read on Google
This business deliverers as promised - excellentRead on Google
Very easy to order. Prompt service and delivery. Packed well.Read on Google
Exactly what I wanted all round 😊