Product information: Obsidian 750D Full Tower Case - Black (CC-9011035-WW)The Obsidian Series 750D full tower PC case combines generous expansion flexibility, room for advanced cooling options, and fast and easy builds and upgrades. It has a clean, elegant exterior that dispenses with arbitrary plastic add-ons in exchange for the beauty of brushed aluminum and solid steel. This rigid, rugged exterior surrounds a frame that has ample room for high-performance components and the sophisticated cooling you’ll need if you’re going to push those components to their limits. And, it incorporates a host of clever system builder-focused features, because building a system should be straightforward, trouble-free, and even fun.
- Generous expansion room for building high-performance systems.
- Beautiful brushed aluminum fascia makes an elegant design statement.
- Full side panel window to view your components.
- Tool-free SSD, Hard Drive, and Optical Drive installation.
- Includes three AF140L fans, with room for up to eight fans.
- Designed for fast and straightforward builds.
Modular drive cage system for highly customizable layouts.
- Two modular drive cages house three 3.5¡¨ or 2.5¡¨ drives each.
- Four tool-free dedicated SSD cages, sideways mounted.
Radiator and fan compatibility compatibility:
- Top: 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm
- Front: 2 x 140mm or 2 x 120mm (2 x 140mm included)
- Bottom: 2 x 120mm
- Rear: 1 x 140mm or 120mm (140mm included)
- Two USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 front panel connectors, plus headphone and microphone.
- Easily accessed front, top, and PSU dust filters.
- Excellent cable routing with rubber grommets for clean builds.
- Nine expansion slots for multiple PCI-E devices or large motherboards
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height 170mm
- Maximum GPU Length 450mm
- Unboxed Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 21.5" x 9.25" x 22"
More links for "Obsidian 750D Full Tower Case - Black (CC-9011035-WW)"
|Form factor||XL-ATX, E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX|
|Width||200 - 300 mm|
|Height||500 - 600 mm|
|Depth||500 - 600 mm|
|Material||Aluminium, Plastic, Steel|
|Weight||8 - 10 kg|
|Internal 2.5" bays||10x|
|Internal 3.5" bays||6x|
|External 5.25" bays||3x|
|Front LCD/TFT display||no|
|Power supply format||ATX|
|Power supply position||Rear Lower|
|Fans pre-installed||3x 140mm|
|Fan colour||Black, White|
|Radiator-mounting||1x Triple (360mm), 2x Single (120mm), 2x Single (140mm), 2x Dual (240mm), 2x Dual (280mm)|
Awards & Media Coverage
"Each KitGuru reader has their own opinion when it comes to which graphic cards, processors, chassis etc go into making the perfect rig. With 2 million readers visiting the site every month, 340,000 enthusiasts active in the KitGuru Facebook Community and up to 400,000 of you watching the videos we produce on a constant basis – we know that there is a ‘wisdom of the crowd’ effect working away. The KitGuru Annual Reader Awards are the perfect way to express that wisdom."Award