+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
X1 UV Blue Premixed Watercooling Fluid 1LMayhems X1 is based on a proprietary blend of refined vegetable extracts that are fully biodegradable and have a very low order of oral toxicity. It comes with a Child Safty Cap as well as a spout so you can fill all manner of systems easly.
Mayhems X1 has slightly better heat transfer and flow characteristics than propylene glycol for systems operating between + 50°C to - 8°C.
Mayhems liquids are valued at 0 PPM , 0 TDS, and around 7.2 to 7.5 pH No other manufacturer even gets any ware close to this with their pre-mixed liquids. The reason why we can achieve this is because we make our very own Ultra Pure H20 that is mixed with our eco friendly mixture giving us full control over what we produce. No other manufacture can claim this what so ever.?
Mayhems X1 is recommended for use in systems where an ‘environmentally friendly’ product is preferred. It allso contains non-toxic (GRAS) multi metal inhibitors formulated to protect water cooling equipment and associated systems against corrosion, scale and biological fouling, thus prolonging equipment life and thermal efficiency.
Mayhems X1 is not classed as harmful to aquatic organisms and is readily biodegradable and will not remain in the environment or pollute aquifers.
Being vegetable based Mayhems X1 is readily biodegradable (85% over 30 days) and thus will not remain in the environment or pollute aquifers in the event of a failure.
Properties & Benefits
- Can be used with all of Mayhems Dyes to make your very own colours
- Child Safty Cap
- Removeable spout
- Blended with Non-Toxic Corrosion & Scale Inhibitors for protection of Copper, Brass, Steel, Nickel and Aluminium Proven to ASTM D3306 and BS6580 standards
- Very low oral toxicity, less than propylene glycol
- Freezing point -10c
- Generally Recognised as Safe (GRAS) by the US Food & Drug Administration as food a additive
- Mobilisers to prevent scale or sludge filming
- Boiling Point : up to 100° C (pressure dependent)
- 85% Bio-degradable Within 30 Days
- Bitter taste additives to prevent consumption
- Can be stored for upto 3 years? (if stored in a cool dry enviroment)
- Made in the UK