With the introduction of the of the Radeon RX 7900 XTX we bring the NITRO+ edition for your consideration. We have taken the incredible technology of the AMD RX 7900 series GPU from AMD and added our own NITRO+ twist to bring one of best premium graphic cards to the market.
A sleek, clean design along with powerful cooling and a robust power delivery system allow for the NITRO+ RX 7900 XTX to reach full potential for gamers looking for a great gaming card or wanting a powerful overclocking experience.
On NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XTX Vapor-X, 90 Ampere Mosfets for GPU with 12 phases is engineeredonto the board. This digital power design provides a total of 1080 Ampere currents to the GPU, offering28% more power delivery for the GPU in comparison to the standard AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XTX design, topush maximum overclocking potential. The GPU is mounted onto the High TG Copper PCB. Constructed of 14 layers of high-density 2oz Copper PCB with a high TG [Glass Transition] temperature value PCB to match the power requirements of the GPU and memory and guarantee mechanical stability of the PCB during operation. The board design uses premium and efficient compact Ultra High Performance Conductive Polymer Aluminum Capacitors which fully enables the 20-phase power design of the PCB.
The NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 Series Vapor-X Graphics Cards are constructed with a Die CastedAluminum-Magnesium Alloy Frame that strengthens the structural stiffness of the shroud and ensuresdurability whilst enveloping the sides of the PCB. Located on top of the frame is the Frontplate Heatsinkwhich overlays the entire PCB to cool the VRM components as a dedicated VRM cooling module to createoptimal heat dissipation for peak airflow and cooling performance.
NITRO Cool Tech is a combination of various SAPPHIRE cooling technologies with the goal to keep the product in the balance of cooling performance and noise level. It does not only cool GPU and memory but also take other heat sources into account on the graphics card. The composite heatpipes are fine-tuned for each individual cooling design with optimal heat flow, efficiently and evenly spreading out the heat to the entire cooling module.The Angular Velocity Fan Blade provides a double layer of downward air pressure which alongside the air pressure on the outer ring of the Axial fan, results in up to 44% more downward air pressure and up to 19% more airflow for a quieter and cooler operation.
The all-new innovative Wave Fin Design working in tandem with our V-Shape Fin Design for GPU Cooling reduces wind friction and centralises the airflow around the GPU to dissipate heat efficiently to produce lower thermal temperatures. The Die Casted Aluminum-Magnesium Alloy Frame enveloping the sides of the PCB help to strengthen the structural stiffness of the shroud to create a strong, scratch resistant and high quality finish that elevates the aesthetic and strength of the graphics card.
The Vapor Chamber is mounted in contact with the surface of the main GPU chip and GDDR6 Memory. Since the entire area would transfer heat at the same rate, the Vapor-X module is engineered to work more efficiently than a copper heat sink at carrying away heat. Upon gaining heat, the heat source is pushed to the Vaporization Wicks to begin the heat dissipation process. Due to extreme low pressure, working fluid and pure water can be easily vaporized, and easily moves through the vacuum until it reaches the Condensing Wick which is adjacent to the cooled surface. Here it turns back to a liquid state whereby the liquid is then absorbed by the Transportation Wick by capillary action and moved back towards the Vaporization Wick. A recycled liquid system occurs when the heat source reheats the liquid and it becomes re-vaporized by the Vaporization Wick to restart the Vapor-X Cooling process.
When the temperature of the GPU rapidly rises, the fans on the graphics card will speed up accordingly. To aid in rapid cooling and heat dissipation, the Assistive System Fan Control feature on TriXX controls the speed of a system fan to automatically increase alongside the graphics card fans simultaneously to assist in expelling hot air from the entire system faster. The TriXX Software includes a range of features such as TriXX Boost, Software BIOS Switchand NITRO Glow ARGB LED Effect which can only be controlled via TriXX. Customize your individual style with TriXX Software and heighten your gaming experience! At times fans need a service but it can be frustrating to return the entire card and wait for a replacement to be authorized. The fan Check feature allows users to check the cooler’sstatus and immediately contact customer support through Fan Service in case of problems. If there’s a fan problem, you don’t have to return the entire card. SAPPHIRE or our channel partners will send out a replacement fandirectly to you! That means they’re easy to remove, clean and replace, with just one screw holding them securely in place.
With tasteful shroud design augmented by ARGB LEDs, you can change the colors of the LEDs, for a customized design. This can be controlled via TriXX software. Choose from various different modes including Fan Speed Mode, PCB Temperature Mode or the Colourful Rainbow Mode or turn off the LEDs.
- Vapor Chamber
- Assisted System Fan Control
- NITRO Glow ARGB / Dual ARGB Light Bar
- External RGB LED Synchronization
- Software BIOS Switch / Dual BIOS
- Fan Check / Quick Connect Fan
- TriXX Boost
- Max Boost
- Angular Velocity Fan Blade
- Wave Fin Design / V-Shape Fin Design /
- Back Plate
- Die Casted Aluminum-Magnesium Alloy Frame
- AMD RDNA™ 3 architecture
- AMD Radiance Display™ Engine
- AMD Radeon™ Boost technology
- AMD Radeon™ Anti-Lag technology
- PCI® Express 4.0 ready
- AMD Fidelity FX™ technologies
- AMD Fidelity FX™ Super Resolution technology
- Microsoft® DirectX® 12 Ultimate
- Microsoft® Direct Storage
- Vulkan® Optimized
- AMD smart technologies
- AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition™ application
- AMD Noise Suppression
- AMD Privacy View
- AMD Radeon™ Super Resolution technology
- AMD Link
- AMD Freesync™ technology
- GPU: Radeon™ RX 7900XTX Graphics
- Stream Processors: Up to 6144 unit
- Compute Units: 96
- Ray Accelerators: 96
- Infinity Cache: 96MB
- Game Clock: 2510MHz
- Boost Clock: Up to 2680MHz
- Memory Speed: 20,000MHz
- Memory Size: 24576 MB
- Memory Interface: 384 bit DDR6
- Firmware: UEFI BIOS
- Form Factor: 3.5 slot, ATX
- Cooler Fan: Axial Fan
- Bus Support: x16 PCIe4.0
- External Power: 3 x 8pin
- Nitro 420W Board power
- 83c target junction temperature
- GPU Edge target temperature 65c
- Noise level 28Db
- 20 Phase, 14 layer, 2oz copper design delivering 28% more power than reference
- DIMENSIONS: 320(L)x 135.75(W)x 71.6(H)mm
- 4 x Maximum Display Monitors support
- 2 x DP / 2 x HDMI
- MAXIMUM DISPLAY RESOLUTION: HDMI™: 7680×4320, DisplayPort2.1: 7680×4320
- L Shape Supporter
- 3pin 5V ARGB Cable
- PCI® Express© compatible motherboard with one x16 PCIe slot
- Minimum 850w or greater power supply
- NOTE: Minimum recommended system power supply wattage is based on the specific graphics card and the typical power requirements of other system components. Your system may require more or less power. OEM and other pre-assembled PCs may have different power requirements.
- Minimum 8GB of system memory. Recommended 16GB.
- Supported operating systems include Linux®, Windows 10/11. 64-bit operating system required
- 339W TDP (Performance Mode) / 291W (Silent Mode)