Product information: Core X71 TG Tempered Glass Full Tower - BlackWith its groundbreaking interior design, the Core X71 delivers a streamlined experience that makes it easier for PC makers and hobbyists to put together high-end systems. Offering full assembly capacity and expandability for enthusiasts to create massive liquid cooling systems, the Core X71 provides more interior space for custom cooling components with adjustable installation of HDD cage. The Core X71 delivers the best viewing presentation with an enlarged side panel window. Moreover, Core X71 is the first chamber concept full tower chassis which provides the maximum interior space for advanced cooling performance or liquid systems build.
Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to only products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should be held to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can designate to all power users which chassis have been tested to be best compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations to ensure you get the best performance from the best features and fitment.
Dual- Chamber Design Optimized for space management, the Core X71 is divided into two main chambers: the upper chamber for cooling performance and better efficiency, and the lower one for PSU and the addition of case fans, radiators, and HDD cage. The removable 2.5”/3.5” drive device racks give assemblers plenty of flexibility to gain the maximum interior space needed for advanced cooling performance or liquid systems build.
Fully Modular Concept A “2 + 5” drive bay design for storage devices makes setting up the latest storage solution super easy and flexible. Besides hanging 2 x 3.5”/2.5” at the back of motherboard tray, users are capable of freely adjusting the 3.5” hard-drive cage within the upper chamber or to the lower chamber to suit their particular needs.
Remarkable Expansion Designed for high-end gaming system compatibility, the Core X71’s modular drive racks allow gamers to easily install up to seven data storage devices, a dual expansion slot VGA of up to 420mm in length, and a tower CPU cooler as high as 180mm. Even with a high-wattage PSU stretching to 220mm in length, it still leaves plenty of space for cable management. Moreover, a 480mm radiator can be installed at front of the chassis, delivering superior cooling performance.
High-End Complete Solution Featuring a width of 250mm, the Core X71’s unparalleled cooling ability offers fan brackets with various mounting points to support any type of gaming system that can be accommodated, including DIY/AIO liquid-cooling systems and air-cooling units. Two Riing 140mm fans are pre-installed on the front side; a rear 140mm fan guarantees proper ventilation. In the lower chamber of the chassis, each side can support radiators up to 360mm and multiple case fans.
Specification:- Case Type: Full Tower
- Dimension (H x W x D): 677 x 250 x 511 mm (26.7 x 9.8 x 20.1 inch)
- Net Weight: 12 kg / 26.5 lb
- Side Panel: Transparent Window
- Color: Exterior & Interior : Black
- Material: SPCC
- Cooling System: Front (intake) :140 x 140 x 25 mm Riing LED Blue fan (1400rpm, 28dBA) x 2 (1000rpm, 22dBA with LNC) / Rear (exhaust) :140 x 140 x 25 mm Turbo fan (1000rpm, 16dBA)
- Drive Bays: 2 x 5.25’’ / Accessible:3 x 3.5’’ or 2.5’’ (HDD Cage) / Hidden 2 x 3.5’’ or 2.5’’ (Behind the M/B tray)
- Expansion Slots: 8
- Motherboards: 6.7” x 6.7” (Mini ITX), 9.6” x 9.6” (Micro ATX), 12” x 9.6” (ATX)
- I/O Port: USB 3.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 2, HD Audio x 1
- PSU: Standard PS2 PSU (optional)
- LCS Upgradable: Supports 1/2”?3/8”?1/4” water tube
- Fan Support: Front: 3 x 120mm or 3 x 140mm or 2 x 200mm / Top:3 x 120mm or 3 x 140mm or 2 x 200mm / Rear: 1 x 120mm or 1 x 140mm / Bottom: 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm / Left / Right Side: 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm
- Radiator Support Front: 1 x 480mm or 1 x 420mm / Top:1 x 360mm or 1 x 280mm / Rear: 1 x 120mm or 1 x 140mm / Bottom: 1 x 120mm or 1 x 140mm / Left / Right Side: 1 x 360mm or 1 x 280mm
- CPU cooler height limitation: 180mm
- VGA length limitation: 278mm(with HDD rack) / 420mm(without HDD rack)
- PSU length limitation: 180mm (With One Bottom Fan) / 220mm (Without Bottom Fan)