+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
AV1000 Gigabit Powerline Starter Kit (TL-PA7017 KIT)The TP-Link AV1000 Gigabit Powerline Starter Kit allows you to reliably extend a Gigabit Network through the Electrical Wiring in your house. This is preferable to Wi-Fi for users who require a stable connection or for users who struggle with poor Wi-Fi signal across their house.
- HomePlug AV2 Standard - High-speed data transfer rates of up to 1000 Mbps, supporting all your online needs
- Gigabit Port - provides secure wired networks for desktops, smart TVs or games consoles
- Plug & Play - Allows setup of your powerline network in minutes, so you can enjoy fast, seamless wired and wireless connections right away
- Patented, Power Saving Mode - Automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%
AV1000 Speeds and 300 Meters RangeUsing advanced HomePlug AV2 technology, TL-PA7017 KIT ensures stable and high-speed wired connection, providing data transmissions of up to 1000 Mbps over the electrical wiring for ranges up to 300 meters. Stream in HD, game online and download large files without interruption thanks to reliable powerline links.
Gigabit Port for Maximum ConnectivityWith one Gigabit Ethernet port, TL-PA7017 KIT allows users to connect a bandwidth intensive device to the Internet at high speeds and ensures the smooth transmission of Ultra HD video streaming. This makes the TL-PA7017 KIT the perfect home entertainment companion.
Plug and Play, No Configuration RequiredConnect a powerline adapter to the router, plug another powerline adapter into a wall socket in another room, and you’re done!
Reduce Power Consumption by Up to 85%TL-PA7017 KIT, a new-generation of powerline adapter, with its practical design and sophisticated Power-Saving Mode, will automatically switch from its regular "Working" mode to "Power-Saving" mode reducing its energy consumption by up to 85%
- Standards and Protocols: HomePlug AV2
- Interface: Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Button(s): Pair/Reset button
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 2.7W (220V/50Hz)
Typical: 2.3W (220V/50Hz)
Standby: 0.5W (220V/50Hz)
- LED Indicator(s):PWR
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 65*52*28.5mm
- Range: 300 Meters over electrical circuit
- Modulation Technology: OFDM (PLC)
- Encryption: Powerline Security: 128-bit AES
- Certification: CE
- Package Contents: Powerline Ethernet Adapter
2m Ethernet cable (RJ45)
- System Requirements: Windows 2000
- Environment: Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C
Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing