+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
8 Way PWM Splitter Hub Sata Powered - Black V2The XSPC PWM hub can power 8 fans simultaneously, while only taking up one PWM fan header on your motherboard. With a total output of 95W (~12W per channel), the hub can be expanded with Y splitter cables for additional fans (channels 2-8 only), taking the total supported fans to 15.
At less than 15mm thick, the hub can be tucked away behind the motherboard tray, for neat cable management. The hub is supplied with an adhesive hook/loops pad, making it easy to mount it anywhere in your case.
The hub can also be used with 3pin fans without PWM speed control, or run PWM fans at full speed by disconnecting the motherboard PWM input cable.
- Input power: 12V SATA power
- Input signal connector: 4 pin PWM
- Output connector: 3/4 pin x 8
- Maximum power per channel: ~12W
- Maximum total power output: 95W
- Dimensions: 72 x 50 x 14.6mm
- PWM cable length: 40cm
- Supplied with sleeved PWM cable, hook/loop adhesive pad and adhesive foam feet.